House rules and more
- We ask you to report at the counter so we know you are present to ensure you will be served on time.
- On your first visit, we will thoroughly discuss all your dental wishes and / or problems. You will be asked to complete a questionnaire in advance including questions about your health, any medication and allergies.
- The prevention of cavities and gum disease is one of the most important pillars of our clinic. We strongly advise you to have your teeth checked regularly. You will be notified when it is time for the check up. Your personal data will be securely stored in our patient administration. In case of changes, such as a new address, a different health care insurance or changes to your medical details, we ask you to inform us as soon as possible.
- If you have to cancel your appointment please notify us at least 24 hours in advance to avoid charges for the reserved time. You have to cancel by phone, canceling your appointment by e-mail is not possible!
- Pets are not allowed in our practice.
- We kindly request you to switch off your mobile phone!
In the unfortunate event you feel that you are incorrectly informed or treated, open your mouth! First step is to report to the dentist and ask for an explanatory conversation, the dentist might be able to further explain his or her work and clarify the problem and look together for a satisfying solution. If things cannot be worked out this way, you can seek advice at the Dental Information Point. The next step would be to file your complaint with the Dutch Dentists Association (ANT). After completing the complaint form, a complaints officer will contact you and the dentist for a mediation. If there is still no solution, you can finally file your complaint with the Geschilleninstantie Mondzorg, their judgememnt will be binding.